Sunday, January 14, 2007

Thanks!







This post is for us to say thanks for all of our gifts (not limited to these pictures).

Nick thanks so much for the camera, this blog wouldn't be the same without it.
Ashe, the bracelet is getting some good lovin...
Walt, Robin, Abby, Logan, and Lt Walt we are reminded of ya'll and what we are doing while keeping our valuables safe.
Mom (Cathy) thank you for the iPod speakers, they are coming in handy and the book of Rush and I. We miss him so much but this is an item that I couldn't leave home without.
Last but definitely not least we would like to thank God for placing us here and worshiping you in a totally different culture. This is a picture of me (Jason) outside of the church we went to this am.

3 comments:

The Stephens said...

We are so excited for yall! It sounds great already. I know God has huge plans for you all! We love you and can't wait to see and hear all that goes on while you are there! Take care...we love you both so much!

Amanda and Jonathan

Becky Swann said...

Oh I'm so glad you guys already are posting stuff I miss you already I'm so glad you are doing good. I pray for you everyday let me know if you need me to send you anything! LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it safely and even a bomb threat! WOW! How exciting.. hello Costa Rica! I've been thinking and praying for you two! Can't wait for June and the ability to hear what God has done and is doing in your lives! Love you both!