Tuesday, January 2, 2007

FREE OF CHARGE!!!

So Dax had his first (supposedly) vet visit today (1/2/07). He is about 4 months old and weighs 34 lbs. His physical exam revealed a good "bill of health". He recieved treatment for intestinal worms (hook and round), Heartworm, and fleas. Also was vaccinated for Rabies, DHLP (distemper), Parvo, and Corona. So... he should be set for the next year or so. (Just needs a few repeat things in 2-3 wks)

He still needs a loving home so don't be shy. See our previous blog for more information and our email addresses for contact.

P.S. We'll even throw in his first month of food for free.

9 comments:

Jessica Rodriguez said...

He is sooooooooooo cute! I can't hardly resist that face (pouty lips)! I want him.

jenrodhaynes said...

Yeah, I wish you could have him! It would be great to keep the little pup in the family.

Jason and Jennifer Haynes said...

Yeah, at this point we will pay Hanna $1.00 for taking him...LOL!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i want that puppy so bad!!! has becky seen him, she wants a hound dog. i have to see him before he goes to a new home!!! i have a blog as well. just click on my name and it will take you there. i will miss you guys. sunday

Unknown said...

I have a blog that I created as I was leaving yours (smile). It doesn't really have anything much yet, but I connected it to my artwork site. . . which is fun! It is www.jessicapeytonevans.blogspot.com.

Ash Evans said...

Jesi really wants him...I wish... :-J

jenrodhaynes said...

Oh yes...I wish you guys could have had him...I miss him so much! We sent him to a foster program meant specially for hounds so we're hoping he's going to be placed in the perfect home...If anyone sees this and is interested in adopting him from his foster home in Durham, NC, then email me at jenrodhaynes@gmail.com and I'll pass on the info.

MJG said...

Hi friends, sorry that I missed your party! I'm so excited that yall are going to Costa Rica. My friend John will be there on YL staff, so yall will have to meet him.

Kevin Marino said...

Hey guys its fri and yall are sky high right now, I think! Wanted to check in on the drum and see how it turned out. I hope you have a lot of fun learning to play as well as letting others enjoy the sound of worship through music. Lots of love and prayers!