Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's Still Your Birthday in Hawaii!

{LOVE} Happy Birthday Jason! I wanted to dedicate this post to you (my husband) while you are over the sea...so many miles away. This adventure {life} that we are both on has been so much richer with you to share in the moments. You have been laughter, love, encouragement and an anchor in my life. May I never forget how blessed I am to have you by my side. Thank you for being there every step of the way. Thank you for being for being more than just a husband...you are my love in this life and beyond.

I thank God for the blessing of you!


Happy 29th! (almost 30!)
...I know, you'll always be younger than me even though I try to make you forget.




"Te amo sin saber cómo, ni cuándo, ni de dónde,
te amo directamente sin problemas ni orgullo:
así te amo porque no sé amar de otra manera,
sino así de este modo en que no soy ni eres..."

Pablo Neruda (a portion of the Sonnet XVII)

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,
I love you simply, without problems or pride:
I love you in this way because I don't know any other way of loving
but this, in which there is no 'you' nor 'I'..."

8 comments:

Jason H said...

The 4,599 miles between us just felt a little closer. I can't say I didn't miss you on my birthday but what I did have were the memories of you. Jokes just aren't as funny without you, nor is the tropical beauty here in your absence. I only have hope that you'll return to me safely on the 2nd of December. Til then share my love with everyone back home. Thanks for the post and I love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday Jason! We miss you too! Thanksgiving just won't be the same without you and Jen!

Just April... said...

Aw, aren't you two lovebirds just the CUTEST????????

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i feel like i just spied into your love notes. i love it.

Becky Swann said...

I love you too Jason...hehehe

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday you old Thang.

Heidi and Richard King said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Next time I see you I hope it will be in Hawaii. Thanks for sharing the "tropical beauty" with us for a while. You are a good man!

Jessica Rodriguez said...

By the way, Jason. I know I was all sweet about your birthday, but gosh . . . 29. You are getting old!! (Just kidding . . . in 2 years!)
Love ya!